Step-7 MicroWin 4.0.8.06 SP8 (2010)
Step-7 MicroWin 4.0.8.06 SP8 (2010) | 279 MB
STEP 7-Micro/WIN - a convenient and easy to learn software designed for software development and maintenance of programmable controllers SIMATIC S7-200. This software can be used to address a wide range of automation tasks. Quick and easy programming, reducing design time. Package STEP 7-Micro/WIN V4.0 allows you to program all the CPUs S7-200 family.
STEP 7-Micro/WIN from V4 and above is as follows:
* The simple structure of the program:
linear structure of the program to include regular routines and interrupt service routines. More can be created by a block of data. Can be programmed using the symbolic addressing.
* Presentation of programs in the form of LAD, CSF, and IL structures with the possibility of switching from one type to another.
* Work in LAD and CSF, using symbols IEC 1131-1 or SIMATIC.
* Use symbolic addressing.
Assign symbolic names to absolute addresses in the symbol table. The output is printed with the symbolic or absolute addressing
* A set of wizards to perform the functions of configuration: - Text Display TD200 / TD 200C / TD 100C.
- PID controllers.
- A communications link for exchanging data between CPUs.
- High-speed counters.
- Positioning Module EM 253.
- Modem EM 241.
- Communication processor CP 243-1 for Industrial Ethernet.
- Communication processor CP 243-1 IT for Industrial Ethernet and the implementation of IT communications functions.
- Communication processor CP 243-2 for AS-Interface.
* A set of masters for determining the settings of the CPU. Example,
- Configuration I / O modules,
- Propagation delay of input signals,
- Set the clock real-time
- Set passwords of different levels,
- Configuration remanentnoy memory area
- Installation of communication parameters.
* A comprehensive set of features online help and tips.
* A large number of examples of programs to be ordered separately CD-ROM.
A set of commands and functions included in its composition:
* Logical operations on bits.
* Transactions with bytes: increment, shift, rotation, inversion, AND, OR, XOR.
* Operation pulse sequences.
* Call routines / transfer parameters in subroutines.
* Operations with timers and counters.
* Features high-speed accounts.
* 16 - and 32-bit integer math operations.
* Operation of Mathematics floating point.
* Comparison function.
* PID control.
* Operations data type conversion.
* Operation processing tabular data.
* Team organization cycles.
* Commands freely programmable interface.
A set of editing functions and service functions
* Use hot keys to invoke the necessary functions.
* Copy, delete, insert instructions and blocks.
* Undo the last operation.
Formation of folders with a set of most frequently used commands.
* Search functions for a given text or instructions.
* Preliminary selection:
- Methods of presentation of the program (IL, LAD, CSF),
- Mnemonics (SIMATIC, international),
- Languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Return to the last screen after restart.
- User preferences (fonts, colors, etc.).
* Interactive features CPU:
Starting and Stopping the CPU, reading the program from the memory controller in the programmer / computer, recording the program from the programmer / computer to the programmable controller.
* Comparison of the program loaded in the STEP 7-Micro/WIN, with a program loaded into memory the CPU programmable controller.
* Support for remote programming S7-200 via a modem.
* Testing and debugging:
performance of individual cycles, forced install, the definition of states
* Displays network connections.
* Free editing table variables.
* Displays the values of signals and the state table in multiple windows open simultaneously.
* Import and export files to / from STEP 7-Micro/DOS or STEP 7 Micro / WIN.
* Setting up the printer and print to any Windows printer
* Use of local variables.
* Passing parameters to subroutines and receive a response from them:
use routines similar to other FB controllers SIMATIC.
* Support data exchange protocols with S7-200 via CP 5511, CP 5512 and CP 5611.
* Data transfer via PG / PC interface.
* Online and offline program call from the SIMATIC Manager STEP 7.
* Project management and viewing instructions in the style of Windows Explorer.
* Use Drag & Drop mechanism to retrieve the instructions and placing them on a worksheet
* Save all project data in one file
* Multiple launch of STEP 7 Micro / WIN.
to simplify the copying parts of one project to another.
* Built-in wizards for programming tasks based on the positioning module EM 253, a modem connection to the database module EM 241 or an external modem, registration data, etc.: each master maintains the function settings, generates the necessary software code and data blocks:
- A master of positioning enables step by step configuration parameters using the GUI, perform the correction settings in the process of testing and launch systems;
- Master modem connection enables the programming data exchange (PID, HSC, NETR / W, TD 200) via a modem;
- Master Ethernet connection lets you program the communication through the communications processor Wed 243-1 with the installation of up to 8 communication connections and support for regimes of the client and server;
- Connection Wizard IT support to configure the communication processor CP 243-1 IT solutions for a wide range of tasks of the organization of data exchange via Ethernet and the Internet (connection setup via Ethernet, configure e-mail, data exchange protocol based on FTP, definition of user IDs, etc. .)
- Master recipe management, allowing to define the structure of recipes, as well as relevant data records;
- Master data recording, which allows to determine the structure of data records.
* The concept of library user:
user function can be preserved in the library for later reuse.
* Protection of know-how:
libraries and sub-user can be password protected to prevent their unauthorized use.
* Options Print Management:
the print documents can be adapted to your requirements. This can be used by standard functions of print management Windows, as well as a number of special optional settings.
* Editing functions:
use of a new project tree and navigate within it.
* More debugging and control states:
visual display of errors in the program using interactive time diagrams of signal change (variable).
* Enhanced communication functions:
- Modem connection: Support for standard Windows TAPI, built-in or PCMCIA modems, standard switching imulsnymi and multifrequency procedures.
- Exchange of data between the CPUs:
The software performs an immediate detection of all network CPUs and automatically determines the speed of data transmission in the network. Clicking the mouse on the image of the CPU can get pepper all of its properties.
* The data block:
block of data can now be split into several villages.
Extras. Information: russifier-copy in a folder Vin (replaces English version) Tab Help rusifitsirovana.Dlya not loading and unloading of software code in the controllers with the suffix "CN" (Chinese) have put the Chinese language, if not satisfied with question marks?? rename the file Russification ResB.dll (or a similar English-speaking) in resk.dll replace similar in your Bin.
On windows 7 x64 will not start (on windows 7 32bit is not checked, may be required to display tabs KB917607 HELP)
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- At least 700 MB free
- Mouse (recommended)
Home : http://www.automation.siemens.com/mcms/simatic-controller-software/en/step7/Pages/Default.aspx
Download from Hotfile
Download From Fileserve
You can download Hotfile and Uploading by JDownloader. It is very usefull for downloading.
Comments to the Step-7 MicroWin 4.0.8.06 SP8 (2010):
Members of Гости cannot leave comments.
Members of Гости cannot leave comments.